The Culinary Ventures of Gavin and Haleigh Burgon
We, Gavin and Haleigh, thoroughly enjoy cooking together! We work as a pretty good team experimenting and attempting new things. However, as time has gone on, we cannot seem to remember what we’ve made, which dishes we loved, and where on earth we found the recipes, thus, we have decided that it is imperative that we compile the things we enjoy in one place: here, on our blog. We will try to take a picture of everything we make and are happy to share these recipes with anyone who would like to try them. Bon appétit!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Stuffed Curry

I really should get paid for all the press I share about Thai Village. We’ve eaten there three times since it opened and still love it. Though this picture doesn’t do it justice, this is the most delicious appetizer! It’s called “Stuffed Curry” and basically it’s a wonton stuffed with tiny pieces of ground pork, peas, potatoes, curry paste, corn, and possibly other ingredients. The funny part? Do you recognize that pink sauce? Yes, it’s the one and only Utah fry sauce. Believe it or not, the whole combination has such a good flavor with all the zingy spices. In case you need other suggestions, my mom ordered sweet and sour chicken and liked it, Gavin loved his cashew chicken, my dad agreed with me that the masaman curry is delicious, we’ve also tried the pineapple curry, and finally, the fried bananas are yum yum yum. I’m way too busy to cook every day this semester so I’m thrilled we’ve found Thai Village. I can’t wait for when I’m out of school and can try out new recipes all the time!

1 comment:

  1. Ca a l'air vraiment très bon. Aurais-tu la gentillesse de me traduire ta recette en français ?
    Je t'embrasse, ton blog est vraiment très beau.

    ReplyDelete